In 1997 was created IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Berlin. The company was established in Europe in Germany.
Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Opposing the other organizations, this IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. When the investment is from IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Outfittery, Getsurance, Steady Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Mobile.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, startups are often financed by Investitionsbank Berlin, Ulf Stahrenberg, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MGO Digital Ventures, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Deutsche Telekom Strategic Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VC Fonds Technologie Berlin, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Yabeo Capital.
|Aeneas Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Ally Corporate Finance||-|
|Almaworks||New City, New York, United States|
|EOS Syndicate Management||-|
|Hale Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Khosla Impact||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Lieying Venture Capital||-|
|Magnetik||New York, New York, United States|
|Nordic Secondary Fund||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Odey Asset Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|OneSpan||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Pathway Bioventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Suzhou Ventures||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Weijia Investment||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Ziegler Meditech Equity Partners||Milwaukee, United States, Wisconsin|
|$4M||18 May 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||17 May 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$9M||27 Apr 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|21 Apr 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||22 Feb 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$5M||17 Feb 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||12 Jan 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|20 Dec 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|13 Dec 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.