The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NoTraffic, Waycare, Foretellix. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Intelligent Systems, Machine Learning.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Nextgear Ventures, startups are often financed by innogy, Zohar Zisapel, UpWest Labs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are lool ventures, innogy, UpWest Labs.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|12 Apr 2022||Caesarea, Hefa, Israel|
|$27M||25 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
Make My Day, Inc.
|$4M||01 Dec 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$20M||28 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$32M||01 Sep 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$5M||19 Aug 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$17M||14 Jul 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$9M||23 Apr 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$2M||05 Apr 2021||Caesarea, Hefa, Israel|
– Foretellix announced a $32m Series B funding round, bringing its total raised capital to over $50m.
– The round was led by MoreTech Ventures with participation from several strategic investors, including Volvo Group Venture Capital, Nationwide and Japan-Israel High Tech Ventures. In addition, all series A investors, including 83North Ventures, Jump Capital, OurCrowd and NextGear participated in this new investment round.
– Foretellix was founded in 2018 by a team of verification and validation pioneers with a mission to make automated driving systems safe and efficient.
– infiniDome is pleased to announce closure of a pre-series A round of $2.4 Million that includes investments from Next Gear Ventures and Honeywell Ventures.
– The proceeds will help scale infiniDome’s customer engagements in the Commercial Aircraft, UAS/UAV, and UAM market segments.
– Tal Cohen, Ph.D., managing partner at Next Gear Ventures said: “As an early investor in infiniDome, we know we have a truly world class team that would emerge as the leader in the commercial and low SWaP GPS protection market.”
– infiniDome continues to exceed their business goals and we are excited to continue our support of the company and its exceptional growth.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.