Vandewater Capital Holdings
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Vandewater Capital Holdings is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2008. The main office of this VC is situated in New York. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3 participants. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Entrepreneur.com, Chasella.
The fund was established by Jason Aintabi.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2015. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Coworking, Venture Capital. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 3 more industries for this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Alley is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: vandewater.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.