Supply Chain Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. When the investment is from Supply Chain Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Machine Learning. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SupplyShift, ShipMonk
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Supply Chain Ventures, startups are often financed by Tenfore Holdings, SOSV, Nameless Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tenfore Holdings, Bowery Capital, The Engine. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tenfore Holdings, Humanity United, Bowery Capital.
The current fund was established by Dan Dershem, David Anderson.
Funds with similar focus
|AppleTree Group||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Aschendorff NEXT||Germany, Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Atila Venture||Bermuda, Hamilton|
|China Trends Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Element Fleet Management||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Fenbushi Capital||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|Guotai Junan International||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|JZ International Ltd.||England, London, United Kingdom|
|California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Lola Tech Ltd||England, London, United Kingdom|
|MercadoLivre.com||Brazil, Santana de Parnaíba, São Paulo|
|Merian Global Investors||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Outaouais Regional Solidarity Fund||-|
|Red Sails Investment||-|
|Shenzhen Weixi VC||China, Henan, Zhengzhou|
|Shenzhen Xindixin Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|TI Ventures||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Zuellig Pharma China||China, Guangdong, Wanchai|
|$54M||11 Apr 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$37M||14 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$37M||09 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|16 Dec 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|20 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||15 Apr 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$2M||07 Apr 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
Perishable Shipping Solutions
|$8M||19 Aug 2020||Youngstown, Ohio, United States|
|$2M||21 Jul 2020||Dallas, Texas, United States|
– ShipMonk is a leading provider of e-commerce fulfillment and technology solutions.
– The company raised $65m in growth equity from Periphas Capital.
– ShipMonk’s total funding exceeds $365m, including previous funding from SJF Ventures, Grotech Ventures and Supply Chain Ventures.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.