Funds with similar focus
|Power Generations, Inc.||United States, Pompano Beach|
|Marlin Equity Partners||United States, Hermosa Beach|
|Montlake Capital||United States, Seattle|
|Incapital||United States, Chicago|
|3D Systems||United States, Rock Hill|
|Oman Investment Fund||Oman, Masqat|
|Transmedia Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|Caribou Asset Management||-|
|Jinfu Ziben||China, Beijing|
|Ibtikar Fund||Palestinian Territory, West Bank|
|Cronus Bike||China, Panyu District|
|$50M||10 Jul 2021||China, Shanghai|
|$50M||08 Jul 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$105M||13 May 2021||China, Shanghai|
|$170M||30 Mar 2021||United States, " United States"}|
– ReCode Therapeutics announced the closing of an $80m Series B financing round co-led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– The round was led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– New investors include Sanofi Ventures, funds managed by Tekla Capital Management, Superstring Capital and NS Investment.
– Existing investors who participated included OrbiMed, Vida Ventures, MPM Capital, Colt Ventures, Hunt Technology Ventures, and Osage University Partners.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.