The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by George Abraham.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The important activity for fund was in 2002.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 participants. Despite the Silicon Alley Seed Investors, startups are often financed by Solstice Capital, SAS Investors, Conduit Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Solstice Capital, RRE Ventures, Conduit Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by WindSail Capital Group, SAS Investors, RRE Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Service Industry, Network Hardware. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Tacit Networks, Protonex Technology Corporation.
Funds with similar focus
|Accanto Partners||Belvedere Tiburon, California, United States|
|Aflac Global Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|Amylin Pharmaceuticals||California, San Diego, United States|
|CCC Marketing||Japan, Tokyo|
|Common Sail Investment Group||-|
|Forum Media Group||Bavaria, Germany, Merching|
|Frontier Growth||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Invitation Homes||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|KBW Ventures||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Media Future||Japan, Tokyo|
|Qicheng Heyang Investment||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Riordan, Lewis & Haden Equity Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Signet Enterprises||Akron, Ohio, United States|
|The Provco Group||Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Tokyu Recreation||Japan, Tokyo|
|University of Melbourne||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Venture Capital Guiding Fund of Songjiang||China, Shanghai|
Protonex Technology Corporation
|$11M||07 Jun 2005||Massachusetts, United States|
|$7M||09 Dec 2002||New Jersey, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.