Seven Peaks Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Bend.
The average startup value when the investment from Seven Peaks Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Seven Peaks Ventures works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Seven Peaks Ventures, startups are often financed by Oregon Venture Fund, Alliance of Angels, Accel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cascade Seed Fund, Oregon Venture Fund, Rally Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Portland Seed Fund, Rally Ventures, Cascade Seed Fund.
We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Analytics. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ZAPinfo, Manzama, Torch 3D. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
|$18M||14 Jul 2021||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|$10M||21 Jun 2021||Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand|
|$17M||07 Apr 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$20M||18 Feb 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$8M||21 Jul 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||06 May 2020||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$16M||27 Mar 2020||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$20M||14 Jan 2020||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$12M||06 Nov 2019||Portland, Oregon, United States|
– Prime Trust, a one-stop shop for financial infrastructure for fintech innovators, closed its $64m Series A round.
– Led by Mercato Partners, the round also includes Samsung Next, Nationwide, Commerce Ventures, Ayon Capital, Kraken Ventures, STCAP, s20 Capital, Seven Peaks Ventures, Diverse Angels, University Growth Fund and Nevcaut Ventures.
– Prime Trust is a one-stop-shop for financial infrastructure for fintech and digital asset innovators. They offer core financial service APIs and plug and play widgets that allow companies to launch quickly and scale securely.
– Knock, a software company for apartment property managers, raised $20m funding.
– The round was led by Fifth Wall and joined by Madrona Venture Group, Lead Edge Capital, Second Avenue Partners and Seven Peaks Ventures.
– Vik Chawla, partner at Fifth Wall, will join Knock’s board.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.