Prairie Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1997. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago. The company was established in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Ed Chandler. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of more than 20 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Survey Sampling international. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Real Estate Investment.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Media Investment Group, BV Investment Partners, AT&T. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Media Investment Group, NewSchools Venture Fund.
This Prairie Capital works on 51 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2003. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
Funds with similar focus
|Breakaway Solutions||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Brooke Private Equity Advisors||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Catholic Health Initiatives||Colorado, Englewood, United States|
|Chicago Trading Company||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Four Rivers Group||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Heritas Capital Management||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Jumpstart Capital||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Kelvingrove Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Link Technologies||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Meyer Equity||New York, New York, United States|
|NEWTIMING||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Prisma Energy International||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Renaissance Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Venture Capital SpA||-|
|Yeoman's Capital||Austin, Texas, United States|
Move This World
|$1M||30 Apr 2018||New York, United States|
|$15M||19 Dec 2017||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|04 Jun 2014||Akron, Ohio, United States|
|$33M||07 Jan 2013||Naples, Florida, United States|
Survey Sampling international
|07 Feb 2003||Connecticut, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.