Oval Park Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Raleigh. The company was established in North America in United States.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Applied LifeSciences & Systems. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there is Biotechnology. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mountain Group Capital, Merck Animal Health.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|10K Ventures||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Berkeley Angel Network||California, San Francisco, United States|
|BioMotiv||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Cyhawk Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Daimler Trucks North America||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Elite Network||Japan, Tokyo|
|INTCO Medical||China, Shandong, Zibo|
|IPGL||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Quality Jobs Fund (QJF)||-|
|RENN Capital||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Revelstoke Capital Partners||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Riverfront Ventures||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Rose Ventures||Madison, United States, Wisconsin|
|SalubrisBio||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Social and Sustainable Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Terra Nova Partners||-|
|Yael Capital Management Limited||-|
|$1M||11 Jul 2022||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
Applied LifeSciences & Systems
|$35M||25 May 2022||North Carolina, United States|
|$700K||28 Mar 2022||North Carolina, United States|
|$5M||04 Jan 2022||Kennesaw, Georgia, United States|
|$21M||18 Nov 2021||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
SWIR Vision Systems
|$5M||19 Oct 2021||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
Applied LifeSciences & Systems
|$7M||12 May 2021||North Carolina, United States|
|$700K||05 Nov 2020||North Carolina, United States|
|$4M||28 Aug 2020||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
– Applied LifeSciences & Systems (ALSS) from Morrisville, NC, is a biomedical systems company that develops an automated individualized poultry vaccination system.
– Company raised $7m in Series B equity financing.
– The round was co-led by Merck Animal Health and Mountain Group Partners with participation from Oval Park Capital.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s commercialization of its automated and individualized poultry vaccination system.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.