Omnivore is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mumbai. The venture was found in Asia in India.
The current fund was established by Mark Kahn. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Barrix Agro Sciences, AgNext, Eruvaka Technologies. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Agriculture, AgTech.
The top activity for fund was in 2013. When the investment is from Omnivore the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Omnivore, startups are often financed by GenNext Ventures, a-IDEA NAARM, Zeroth.AI. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Blume Ventures, DMGT, BEENEXT. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venture Highway, DMGT, Caspian Impact Investments.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||06 Sep 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||24 Aug 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$5M||05 Aug 2022||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$5M||27 Apr 2022||India, Rajasthan, India|
|$3M||04 Apr 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||22 Feb 2022||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$9M||17 Feb 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$5M||27 Jan 2022||Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu, India|
|$3M||22 Nov 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
– Pixxel closed a $7.3M seed round with new capital from Omnivore VC, Techstars, and others, who are joining alongside Lightspeed Ventures, Blume, growX, Ryan Johnson, former President at Planet Labs, and additional industry leaders.
– The company’s first hyperspectral satellite will launch within the next few months.
– Compared to the common multispectral satellites prevalent today, Pixxel’s hyperspectral earth-imaging satellites are able to beam down 50x more information by capturing light reflected in far more detail and using narrower bands beyond just red, green and blue.
– This technology allows Pixxel to capture exact chemical signatures and offers more accurate solutions to previously unsolvable issues in industries such as agriculture, energy and environmental conservation.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.