In 2008 was created NTT DOCOMO Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Japan. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tokyo.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This NTT DOCOMO Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cloudian, ThreatQuotient, Fyusion. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Machine Learning. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the NTT DOCOMO Ventures, startups are often financed by GREE Ventures, 500 Startups, Intel Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GREE Ventures, Eight Roads Ventures, YJ Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mizuho Capital, Eight Roads Ventures, YJ Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$200M||27 Jul 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$113M||15 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$5M||06 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$3M||09 Mar 2021||Sweden, Stockholm|
|$50M||25 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$25M||13 Jan 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$6M||27 Oct 2020||Japan, Chiyoda|
|$3M||08 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, Southampton|
|$5M||02 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
– Genvid is a NYC-based provider of interactive livestreaming technologies and services. – Company announced $113m Series C funding. – The round was co-led by existing investors Valor Equity Partners and Atreides Management with participation from new investors Third Point Ventures, Cobalt Capital, LightShed Ventures, XN, and Lux Capital, existing investors Galaxy Interactive, Horizons Ventures, OCA Ventures (via OCA’s new growth equity fund), and Makers Fund and strategic partners Huya, NTT DOCOMO Ventures, and... Read more
– Avatour, the remote collaboration platform for site meetings, announced a $2.9 million seed round led by Ulu Ventures. – The funding will enable Avatour to scale its category-defining technology and expand into new markets internationally. – Other participants in the round include Merus Capital, NTT Docomo Ventures, Plug & Play Ventures, and 500 Startups. – The Avatour platform combines real-world 360-degree capture, real-time communication, and optional VR/AR technology to immerse remote users in a... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.