NFQ Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany. NFQ Capital appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Munich.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Food and Beverage. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GetYourGuide, ShipBob, Tourlane.
The current fund was established by Harald Braunstein, Lars Jankowfsky, Wolfgang Heigl.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the NFQ Capital, startups are often financed by TA Ventures, Y Combinator, Marco Valta. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TruVenturo, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Target Global. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Spark Capital, DN Capital.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This NFQ Capital works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
Funds with similar focus
|Advanced Nutrients||Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada|
|Ethos Angel Investment Fund||Alberta, Canada, Lethbridge|
|Genuine Venture||China, Shanghai|
|Lundin Petroleum AB||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Mingsheng Ziben||China, Shanghai|
|Rongpei Ziben||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Shanghai Tianyue Investment Management||China, Shanghai|
|TAL Education Group||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|The Forbes Funds||-|
|V3 Ventures||Canada, Quebec, Shawinigan|
|26 Apr 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||28 Dec 2021||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
The Naked Market
|$6M||28 Oct 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$9M||23 Jun 2020||Vienna|
|06 Sep 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|15 May 2019||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$2M||23 Apr 2019||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$8M||23 Mar 2018||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
Pop Meals (previously dahmakan)
|$2M||04 Jan 2018||Kuala Lumpur|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.