TA Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Kyiv. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Ukraine.
This organization was formed by Viktoriya Tigipko. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The average startup value when the investment from TA Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this TA Ventures performs on 10 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the TA Ventures, startups are often financed by Fabrice Grinda, Marco Valta, e.ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are btov Partners, 500 Startups, e.ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by btov Partners, Fabrice Grinda, e.ventures.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Health Care. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SumUp, CarPrice.ru, CarPrice.ru. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
|Pillar Companies||United States, Boston|
|Moosylvania Marketing||United States, St Louis|
|Bandai Namco Entertainment||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Sichuan Hongsheng Investment Management||China, Gansu|
|WebStart Bristol||Bristol, United Kingdom, Bristol, City of|
|MARL 5G Accelerator||United States, Fremont|
|Bandai Namco Entertainment||United States, San Jose|
|StartLabs||United States, San Francisco|
|CarVal Investors||United States, Hopkins|
|Recipharm Venture Fund||-|
|Jiaxing Sanban Jiapao Wuhao Touzi||China, Jiaxing|
|True Blue Partners||-|
|Nitto Denko||Japan, Osaka|
|NDF Taiwan - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|AlTouq Group||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh|
|SEB Pension Fund||-|
|$2M||23 Jul 2021||Belarus, " Belarus"}|
|$2M||30 Jun 2021||Italy, Milano|
|$50M||12 May 2021||Spain, Barcelona|
|$3M||07 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$3M||16 Mar 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$7M||17 Nov 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$5M||09 Oct 2020||Spain, Barcelona|
|$3M||29 Sep 2020||United States, Miami|
|$5M||13 Aug 2020||Ukraine, " Ukraine"}|
– MetroSpeedy is a NYC-based last mile delivery startup.
– Company raised $5M in seed funding.
– The round was led by AddVenture Fund with participation from TMT Investments, TA Ventures, Joint Journey, Fores Investments and Vershina Capital.
– The investment will be used to further develop the company’s technological advancement, additional fulfillment hubs, expansion into new markets, and talent acquisition.
– Impress, a Southern European player in direct-to-consumer orthodontics, has raised a $50m Series A funding round.
– The round was led by CareCapital (a dental division of Hillhouse Capital in Asia), along with Nickleby Capital, UNIQA Ventures and investors including Michael Linse, Valentin Pitarque, Peter Schiff, Elliot Dornbusch and others.
– All existing shareholders, such as TA Ventures and Bynd VC, also participated.
– Impress is an homage to the direct-to-consumer startups in this area in the U.S., such as SmileDirect, and now plans to scale across Europe from its existing bases in Spain, Italy, Portugal, the U.K. and France.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.