Next Billion Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Washington. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund was created by Christopher Schroeder, Ken Toyoda, Ruzgar Barisik.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Vietnam. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Service Industry, Computer. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight minu, Sprout Solutions, Propzy. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Next Billion Ventures, startups are often financed by Wavemaker Partners, Pear Ventures, Kickstart Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are monashees, Vy Capital, Village Global. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator.
Funds with similar focus
|Red Sea Ventures||United States, New York|
|BTS Investment Advisors||Switzerland, Zürich|
|Jefferson Capital Partners||United States, Mandeville|
|Cleveland Pacific Equity Ventures||United States, Chagrin Falls|
|FINOVA Capital||United States, Scottsdale|
|Transamerica Technology Finance||United States, Baltimore|
|Stonewood Capital Management||United States, Pittsburgh|
|Messiah Capital||Japan, Minato|
|Leading Investment & Securities Co.||South Korea, Seoul|
|inclusion japan||Japan, Shinagawa|
|Yodobashi camera||Japan, Tokyo|
|Investis Group||Switzerland, Zürich|
|MicroPort (Shanghai)||China, Shanghai|
|Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|$2M||01 Sep 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$30M||24 Aug 2021||Pakistan, Karachi|
|$30M||21 Jun 2021||Egypt, Cairo|
|$14M||03 Mar 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$6M||19 Jan 2021||Pakistan, Karachi|
|$2M||17 Apr 2020|
|$4M||05 Sep 2019||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$600K||24 Feb 2019||Egypt, Cairo|
– Minu, an employee financial wellness company, today announced that it has raised $14 million in Series A funding.
– The round was led by FinTech Collective, with participation from VEF, XYZ Ventures, and FJ Labs, as well as DocuSign founder Tom Gonser and Gusto CFO Mike Dinsdale. Existing investors QED Investors, Next Billion Ventures, and Village Global also participated.
– The round includes $2.5 million of debt from Banco Sabadell Mexico. To date, Minu has raised a total of $20 million.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.