Small and Medium Business Administration
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Daejeon
This investor is located in Asia, South Korea. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Daejeon.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 1 and less. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Urbanbase. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are SNS, Computer Vision. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - South Korea.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2015. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2 participants. Along with Small and Medium Business Administration, start-ups are often financed by SparkLabs Accelerator. The fund often co-invests with SparkLabs Global Ventures, Kakao Ventures, Capstone Partners Co., Ltd.. The investors in the following rounds are usually NEOPLY, Shinhan Financial Group, Seoul Business Agency.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: sba.gov; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, first, last, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.