This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Seoul
The primary office of this VC is located in Seoul. The fund is located in South Korea, Asia.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are True Balance, Insignary, Mathpresso. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as B2C, Enterprise. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - South Korea. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If there are 4 or 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low.
The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 9 percentage points less exits in comparison to other VCs. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2018. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In comparison with other funds, Mega Investment makes 18 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Besides Mega Investment, start-ups are typically funded by Softbank Ventures Asia, NEOPLY, Smilegate Investment. The fund often co-invests with Softbank Ventures Asia, Smilegate Investment, Samsung Ventures, overall with 3 funds from our list. The investors in the following rounds are usually Softbank Ventures Asia, Mirae Asset Venture Investment, Smilegate Investment, and 5 VCs in total.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
36.4% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.