SEMA Translink Investment
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Seoul
This investor is located in Asia, South Korea. The main office of this VC is situated in Seoul.
ImpriMed, methinks Technologies Inc, LUXI Co. Ltd. are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Information Services, Health Care. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Along with SEMA Translink Investment, start-ups are often financed by NEOPLY, Plug and Play, Pear Ventures. The fund often co-invests with Mega Investment, Capstone Partners Co., Ltd., Bon Angels Venture Partners. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Mega Investment, Hyundai Motor Company, Capstone Partners Co., Ltd..
The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 30 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2018. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. In comparison with other funds, SEMA Translink Investment makes 4 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thetii.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.25 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.