This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Seoul
Lotte Accelerator is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2016. The primary office of this VC is located in Seoul. This investor is located in Asia, South Korea.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 2 key employees of this fund in our database.
Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The fund's activity peaked in 2016.
swIDch is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United Kingdom. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Apps, E-Commerce. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with Lotte Accelerator, start-ups are often financed by Small and Medium Business Administration, MashUp Angels, FuturePlay. The fund often co-invests with Thinkers Capital, SparkLabs Accelerator, NEOPLY. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Techstars, Stic Investment, Seoul Business Agency.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.