In 2001 was created NB Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Dallas.
Opposing the other organizations, this NB Capital Partners works on 28 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2002. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2001.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Marketing. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Workbrain, Maximum Throughput, Kyberpass Corporation. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the NB Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Constellation Technology Ventures, TechHarvest Group, Citigroup. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Partnership Fund for New York City, McLean Watson Venture Capital, Covington Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ABS Ventures, Partnership Fund for New York City, McLean Watson Venture Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Yusan Capital||China, Shenzhen|
|The Johns Hopkins University||United States, Baltimore|
|Jadebird Capital||China, Beijing|
|Jinhui Chuangye Touzi||-|
|Changzhou Binfu Modern Services Fund.||-|
|2 Welten Investment||Germany, Hamburg|
|Beresford Ventures||United States, Delray Beach|
|Old Town Capital||-|
|Sustainable Technology Ventures||-|
|Cassiopeia Capital Partners||United States, Lewes|
|Madison Development Corporation||United States, Madison|
|BOS Better On-Line Solutions||Israel, Rishon Le Zion|
|InterGlobe Technology Quotient||India, Haryana|
|Foundation Medicine||United States, Cambridge|
|Capital First||India, Mumbai|
|Sagamore Ventures||United States, Baltimore|
|PSL Ventures||United States, Seattle|
|$123K||10 Apr 2019||Brazil, São Paulo|
|$39K||01 Jan 2018||Brazil, São Paulo|
|$7M||15 Jan 2002||Canada, Montreal|
|$4M||15 Oct 2001||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
|$40M||11 Sep 2001||United States, " United States"}|
|$20M||14 May 2001||Canada, Old Toronto|
Burly Bear Network
|$12M||07 Apr 2001||United States, New York|
|$12M||12 Jan 2001||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$10M||07 Jun 2000||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.