In 2005 was created Eight Capital, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Asia in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Eight Capital performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The fund was created by Vikram Chachra. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight 4Front, Maana, Progressa. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Restaurants. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Eight Capital, startups are often financed by Intel Capital, GE Ventures, Frost Data Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vikram Chachra, Sino Capital Group, Shell Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by LetsVenture, Cypress Hills Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$22M||22 Jun 2021|
|$86M||08 Jan 2021||Canada, Montreal|
|$72M||14 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
Converge Technology Solutions
|$64M||27 Nov 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$27M||25 Nov 2020||United States, New York|
|$33M||24 Nov 2020||Canada, Vancouver|
|$18M||16 Nov 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$54M||12 Nov 2020||Canada, Ottawa|
|$16M||26 Oct 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.