This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Europe, Germany. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Munich.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Aside from Mountain Alliance, start-ups are often funded by Mountain Partners, Logan Capital AG, Tiburon and 4 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Logan Capital AG, Mountain Partners, Berlin Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Venture Stars, Reimann Investors, Mountain Partners.
Lingoda, Alphapet Ventures are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Germany. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are EdTech, E-Commerce. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund.
In comparison with other funds, Mountain Alliance makes 19 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The fund's activity peaked in 2017. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. In real terms, this Corporate Investor performs 40 percentage points more exits than other funds.
The fund was created by Daniel Wild.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
10.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.