BayTech Venture Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mu00fcnchen.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ubidyne, Open-Xchange, QuesCom. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Collaboration.
This BayTech Venture Capital works on 3 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The important activity for fund was in 2008.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the BayTech Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Next47, Wellington Partners, 3i Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wellington Partners, Next47, 3i Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Viola Ventures, eCAPITAL entrepreneurial Partners AG, Wellington Partners.
PandoLogic (formerly RealMatch)
|4M||15 Nov 2010||United States, New York|
|3M||07 Jun 2010||France, " France"}|
|06 Jun 2010||France, Évry-Courcouronnes|
|9M||15 Dec 2009||Germany, Bayern|
|43M||20 Aug 2009||United States, Scottsdale|
|5M||07 Jul 2009||Germany, Bayern|
|5M||04 Dec 2008||United Kingdom, Surrey Heath|
|9M||04 Nov 2008||Germany, Cologne|
|5M||19 Aug 2008||Germany, Bayern|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.