Berlin Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2008. The company was established in Europe in Germany. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Berlin.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Outdoorsy, Talon.One, OptioPay. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, SaaS. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Berlin Ventures, startups are often financed by Senovo, Paua Ventures, Otto Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are NJF Capital, Martin Sinner, DvH Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, Target Partners, Rubicon Venture Capital.
This organization was formed by Jan Christoph Gras, Marek Barlein. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Berlin Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 35 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2014.
Funds with similar focus
|18 Jul 2019||Berlin|
|$3M||23 Mar 2017||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$2M||02 Aug 2016||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||22 Jun 2016||Berlin|
|01 Jun 2016||Berlin|
|$2M||01 Sep 2015||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|01 Jun 2015||Austin, Texas, United States|
|01 Jan 2015||North Rhine-Westphalia|
|$4M||28 Oct 2014||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.