The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Hospitality, Travel Accommodations. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Frontdesk.
The typical startup value when the investment from Motivate Venture Capital is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Motivate Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Marc Lasry, Lancaster Investment Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sand Hill Angels, Limited liability company, La Macchia Group.
Funds with similar focus
|Al Mawarid||Beirut, Beyrouth, Lebanon|
|AVACO||Daegu, South Korea, Taegu-jikhalsi|
|Beijing Runda Huanke Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Chan Brothers Group||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|FirstGen Capital||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|InfraVia Capital Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|K9 Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Myeloma Investment Fund||Brookline, Massachusetts, United States|
|New Energy Solutions||China, Qingdao Shi, Shandong|
|Omicron Capital||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Rare Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Stoneway Capital||Provo, United States, Utah|
|Tecnalia||Bilbao, Pais Vasco, Spain|
|The Huiyin Group||-|
|Venture Capital SpA||-|
|White Sand Capital||-|
|16 Mar 2023||Lafayette, Colorado, United States|
|$5M||20 Jan 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||06 Dec 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$700K||09 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||01 Nov 2022||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$18M||14 Oct 2022||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
Gig and Take
|$1M||22 Sep 2022||Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States|
PayAll Payment Systems
|$10M||15 Sep 2022||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|$13M||13 Sep 2022||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
– Sweater is a mobile-first platform that allows users to directly access to venture capital.
– The company closed a $2.3m pre-seed financing.
– Backers included Motivate VC, MRTNZ Ventures, Bison Ventures, Spacestation Investments, and a group of angels.
– The new investment will be used to further develop the platform and accelerate their go-to-market strategy.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.