In 1984 was created Mid-Atlantic Venture Funds, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Bethlehem.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Mid-Atlantic Venture Funds, startups are often financed by Core Capital Partners, Intersouth Partners, Blue Rock Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Core Capital Partners, Intersouth Partners, Blue Rock Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Core Capital Partners, Technology Venture Partners, TELUS Ventures.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2008. This Mid-Atlantic Venture Funds works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2000. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Network Security, Information Technology. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Colubris Networks, sentitO Networks, NexTone Communications The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|$14M||03 Nov 2006||Massachusetts, United States|
|$500K||31 Aug 2006||Roanoke, Virginia, United States|
|$35M||07 Nov 2005||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$6M||12 Sep 2005||Cary, North Carolina, United States|
|$10M||07 Jun 2005||Massachusetts, United States|
|$15M||08 Mar 2005||Massachusetts, United States|
|$10M||13 Jul 2004||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$6M||10 Jun 2004||New Jersey, United States|
|$7M||05 Apr 2004||Cary, North Carolina, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.