Merida Capital Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Merida Capital Partners was established in 2019, and is a well known VC. The fund is located in United States, North America. The primary office of this VC is located in New York.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2018. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 60 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. This fund was the most active in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. When Merida Capital Partners invests, the average start-up valuation is 100-500 millions dollars. Merida Capital Partners participates, on average, in 16 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified SaaS, E-Commerce. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Canndescent, Simplifya, Henry's Originals are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If the applying start-up has 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Besides Merida Capital Partners, start-ups are typically funded by Explorer Equity Group, Clean Pacific Ventures, Presidio View Capital. The fund often co-invests with Navy Capital, JW Asset Management, Gotham Green Partners. The investors in the following rounds are usually Navy Capital, JW Asset Management, Gotham Green Partners.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 5 key employees of this fund in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
62.5% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
17.6% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.