In 2019 was created Merida Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This Merida Capital Partners works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Merida Capital Partners the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Canndescent, Simplifya, Henry's Originals. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Merida Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Explorer Equity Group, Clean Pacific Ventures, Presidio View Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Navy Capital, JW Asset Management, Gotham Green Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Navy Capital, JW Asset Management, Gotham Green Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|Cambridge Technology Partners||Nyon, Switzerland, Vaud|
|CISRI||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Fuheng Rongsheng||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Glory Union Capital Management||-|
|JSH Capital||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|Latin Rim||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Maryland Angels Council||Glenwood, Maryland, United States|
|Munich Reinsurance||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Orient Corporation||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Republic Labs||New York, New York, United States|
|Taleri Asset Management||-|
|Techstars Kansas City Accelerator||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|TEV | Tengelmann Ventures||Essen, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|The Times Group||-|
|The Unilever Foundry||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Zero2IPO||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zhehao Zichan||China, Shanghai|
|$2M||11 Jan 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$11M||13 Oct 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$5M||30 Aug 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$6M||18 Jun 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
Bast Fibre Technologies
|$6M||20 May 2021||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
|$2M||19 May 2021||North Ayrshire, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$2M||22 Apr 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$150K||19 Nov 2019||Meriden, Connecticut, United States|
|$11M||05 Aug 2019||California, United States|
– Mainstem is an integrated purchasing platform with an embedded marketplace for the supply chain needs of the cannabis industry, raised $5M in Series C funding.
– Merida Capital Holdings made the investment, which brought total funding raised to date to $11m.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
– Simplifya from Denver provides regulatory and operational compliance software for the cannabis industry.
– The company raised $6m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Blue Zone Wealth Advisors, with participation from existing investors Merida Capital and previous shareholders, as well as the addition of several new investors, including Mercury Payment Solutions Founder Jeff Katz, who also joined Simplifya’s Board of Directors.
– The new investment will be used to expand its operational presence and implement and launch its newest product offering, TENDR (the product will launch in beta with POS clients before the end of Q2).
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.