The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Gotham Green Partners works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. When the investment is from Gotham Green Partners the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Gotham Green Partners, startups are often financed by Merida Capital Partners, Torian Capital, Salveo Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salveo Capital, Navy Capital, Merida Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wicklow Capital, Torian Capital, Navy Capital.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Medical. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline iAnthus, Flow Kana, Chooze Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|15th Rock Ventures||Japan, Tokyo|
|Jain International Trade Organisation(JITO)||-|
|Jiangyi Chuangtou||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|Jointown Pharmaceutical Group||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Labs8||Kirkland, United States, Washington|
|Neome||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Omega Capital Partners||California, United States, Woodland Hills|
|Pentech Financial Services||California, Campbell, United States|
|Sprout Venture Partners||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Sumitomo Bank Venture Fund||-|
|The Accelerator Group||Illinois, United States, Virginia|
|The Tochigi Bank||Japan, Tochigi Prefecture, Utsunomiya|
|TRIREC||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Voyage Media||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|W Ventures||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Xiaomi Industry Fund||-|
|Zhongke Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$14M||02 Feb 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||27 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$13M||16 Nov 2021||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$100M||25 Aug 2021||California, United States|
Pebble Labs, Inc.
|$18M||26 Jul 2021||Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States|
|$24M||22 Mar 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$6M||01 Feb 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$23M||26 Oct 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$20M||16 Sep 2020||California, United States|
– Jane Technologies, Inc. closed a $100m Series C round of funding.
– The round was led by Honor Ventures with participation from Third Point Ventures, Gotham Green Partners, L2 Ventures, Delta Emerald Ventures and Artemis Growth Partners.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its digital presence, grow its team across multiple areas of operations, further enhance existing software solutions and introduce new technologies.
– Coda Signature has announced a new funding round to help the company attain its immediate objectives.
– Led by its current investors, Granite Hall Partners, Gotham Green Partners and Salveo Capital, the company has an additional $6M to put towards North American expansion, R&D of new technologically innovative products, and to bring new expertise into the Coda team.
– Lisa McClung, who joined Coda as a Board Member in March 2020 and was named CEO in October 2020, brings 25 years of business success directing the growth of successful brands.
– Notable accomplishments include supporting the most significant product expansion in company history while at the William Wrigley Jr. Company and developing three ecommerce business units for the General Electric Company that were spun-off into a stand-alone public company, GE Healthcare.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.