The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Video, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sense Biodetection, Voxpopme.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Mercia Asset Management, startups are often financed by Upscale, Mercia Technologies, Mercia Fund Managers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Origin Ventures, NVM Private Equity, Jonathan Milner. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Innovate UK.
|$50M||20 Apr 2021||Vale of White Horse, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||24 Feb 2021||United Kingdom, England|
Castings Technology International
|$2M||21 Jan 2021||United Kingdom, England|
|$917K||05 May 2020||United Kingdom, Leicester|
|$2M||28 Apr 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||20 Apr 2020||United Kingdom, England|
|$1M||20 Jan 2020||United Kingdom, England|
|$14M||28 Oct 2019||Vale of White Horse, England, United Kingdom|
|$9M||10 Sep 2019||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
– Forensic Analytics is a digital forensics company based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire, UK.
– The company raised £4.5m in funding.
– The funding was led by Mercia Asset Management PLC via its own balance sheet and the Northern VCT Funds.
– The new investment will be used to further invest into its innovative cloud-based software platform and expand its sales internationally.
– Locate Bio is pleased to announce that it has raised an oversubscribed £10 million of equity investment in a funding round co-led by existing shareholder Mercia Asset Management and new investor BGF.
– The funding will be used to further advance Locate Bio’s proprietary pipeline of regenerative orthobiologics products towards patients, with key clinical and regulatory milestones expected to catalyse growth over the next two years.
– The investment brings the total funds raised by Locate Bio to over £18 million. The company’s lead product in development is called LDGraft, and is a low dose, controlled release rhBMP-2 for the treatment of degenerative disc disease.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.