|$5M||10 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||21 Sep 2021||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
Near Space Labs
|$13M||20 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||03 Sep 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$2M||06 May 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||27 Apr 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||25 Mar 2020||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$1M||01 Sep 2019||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$3M||06 Jun 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– The Vendry is a NYC-based marketplace and professional community for corporate event planners.
– The company closed a $6.5m seed funding round.
– The round was led by Peter Boyce, Founder of Stellation Capital, with participation from Founder Collective, Primary Ventures, WGI Group, Leadout Capital, Operator Partners, Brilliant Friends, Howard Lerman, Brian Distelburger, Jason Harinstein, Geoff Yang, and Ed Zimmerman.
The company intends to use the funds to expand its product and engineering teams in order to invest in new platform developments.
– Cloudsmith has raised $15m in a series A funding round led by Tiger Global, with participation from Shasta, Amaranthine, Sorenson, Leadout Capital, Frontline, MMC, and Techstart.
– The infusion brings the company’s total raised to over $17m.
– Cloudsmith’s platform aims to solve this by helping organizations distribute software without the need for local datacenters and the costs associated with them.
– Cloudsmith can also automatically scan for security vulnerabilities, helping businesses avoid introducing exploits into their software supply chains.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.