Raffle Venture Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Singapore, Asia. The primary office of this VC is located in Singapore.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Singapore. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Genetics, Machine Learning. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Spinal Modulation, BeMyGuest, ViSenze are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. When a start-up has 3 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low.
We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2015. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 2 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund's activity peaked in 2016. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. Raffle Venture Partners is involved in 18 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5-6 others. Aside from Raffle Venture Partners, start-ups are often funded by UOB Venture, Rakuten, Kleiner Perkins and 1 other fund. The fund often co-invests with ePlanet Capital, WI Harper Group, UOB Venture, overall with 8 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by ePlanet Capital, WI Harper Group, UOB Venture.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: usvp.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last_initial, first '.' last, first_initial last, first last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
33.3% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.