In 2000 was created IDG Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Bangalore. The venture was found in Asia in India. IDG Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Advertising. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lime, Sense, Topica Edtech Group. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the IDG Ventures, startups are often financed by Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Indian Angel Network, GV. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Chiratae Ventures, Pilot House Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Accel, IDG Capital, Inventus India.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from IDG Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this IDG Ventures performs on 3 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|$61M||05 May 2022||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$1M||18 Apr 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|28 Feb 2022||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
Aura Smart Systems
|24 Feb 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$500K||09 Feb 2022||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$22M||23 Jan 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$110M||06 Dec 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
LoveLocal (formerly m.Paani)
|$18M||28 Oct 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|18 Oct 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.