The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Incubic Venture Fund, startups are often financed by SDL Ventures, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Steamboat Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sevin Rosen Funds, SDL Ventures, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vivo Capital, Technology Partners, Steamboat Ventures.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline TRIA Beauty, Knowlent, Nellix Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Semiconductor. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Incubic Venture Fund performs on 9 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2005. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|Anova Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Arlington Capital Partners||Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States|
|Emerson||Louisiana, Missouri, United States|
|European Innovation Council||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Fission Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Gaorui Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Hawkins Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Hear Music||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Intelligent Fund of Funds||-|
|Interact for Health||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|InvAscent||Mauritius, Port Louis, Port Louis|
|KeyBanc Capital Markets||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Nordic Secondary Fund||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|PR Times||Japan, Tokyo|
|Venus MedTech||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Z Nation Lab||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Zhejiang Meilin Venture Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$11M||29 Oct 2020||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$5M||11 Mar 2009||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||24 May 2007||California, United States|
|$15M||07 May 2007||Milpitas, California, United States|
|$8M||01 May 2007||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||12 Oct 2006||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||08 May 2006||San Jose, California, United States|
|$14M||09 Nov 2005||San Jose, California, United States|
|$4M||26 Oct 2005||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.