HDFC Holdings is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1999. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Mumbai.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2000. This HDFC Holdings works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the HDFC Holdings, startups are often financed by Lok Capital, Tata Consultancy Services, Ojas Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Susir Kumar, Prabhu Srinivasan, Polaris Software Lab. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by In-Q-Tel, TVS Capital Funds, Lok Capital.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ramco, Suryoday Small Finance Bank, KOOH Sports. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Sports, Banking. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Aegon||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|AIM Ventura Capital||Logan, United States, Utah|
|CrowdStrike||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Development Bank of Japan||Chiyoda, Japan|
|ExxonMobil||Irving, Texas, United States|
|Fukoku Bussan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Gui'An New District Digital Economy Industry Fund||-|
|iSun Energy||United States, Vermont, Williston|
|LeBox Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Moom Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|NadiFin||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Taiwania Capital||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Tilocor Life Science||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Tokyo Tatemono||Japan, Tokyo|
|UUTech||Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|Waterloo Innovation Network||Canada, Ontario, Waterloo|
Sewa Grih Rin
|$18M||13 Jul 2022||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
Sewa Grih Rin
|$8M||19 Mar 2019||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
Suryoday Small Finance Bank
|$20M||02 Mar 2017||India, Maharashtra|
|$2M||07 Oct 2016||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$44M||26 Jul 2016||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$52M||07 May 2015||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Self Employed Women's Association
|$2M||21 Apr 2015||India, Rajasthan, India|
|$5M||07 Sep 2010||Portland, Oregon, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.