Global Health Investment Fund (GHIF) is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Global Health Investment Fund (GHIF), startups are often financed by Ventech, aws Gru00fcnderfonds (aws Founders Fund), Wellington Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are aws Gru00fcnderfonds (aws Founders Fund), Wellington Partners, Ventech. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by aws Gru00fcnderfonds (aws Founders Fund), Wellington Partners, Ventech.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Global Health Investment Fund (GHIF) performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Consulting. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Themis Bioscience, EuBiologics Co., Ltd., Iantech Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Audencia||France, Nantes, Pays de la Loire|
|Bingshen Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Chongqing New North Zone Government Investment Fund||China, Chongqing, Chongqing Shi|
|D.T. Lake Equity Investment||China, Jingan, Shanghai|
|Greater Manchester Combined Authority||-|
|Guardian Media Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Impact Ventures UK||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Infinity Home Investments||Elkhart, Indiana, United States|
|JRJ Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Kingpoint||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Leadiant Biosciences||Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States|
|Mind Fund||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|The Nassau Group||Connecticut, United States, Westport|
|Two Point O Fund||-|
|$52M||02 Jun 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$6M||20 Jul 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$13M||30 Jul 2020||California, United States|
|$1M||10 Dec 2019||San Jose, California, United States|
|$47M||18 Sep 2019||Vienna, Austria|
|$10M||28 Aug 2018||California, United States|
|$18M||16 Jul 2018||Charleroi, Hainaut, Belgium|
|$11M||03 Jan 2018||Vienna, Austria|
|$4M||13 Jul 2017||Reno, Nevada, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.