In 2009 was created Exigent Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel. The main department of described VC is located in the Jerusalem.
This organization was formed by Elie Brender, Eric Davis. The overall number of key employees were 7.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Crowdsourcing, Business Intelligence. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Liberty SBF, Revelator, MaxQ-AI
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Exigent Capital, startups are often financed by Genesis Capital, SeedIL Ventures, Capital One. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Genesis Capital, Abiomed, Reinvent VC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Genesis Capital, Abiomed, MassChallenge.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Anfield Energy||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Barcamper Ventures||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|Cue Ball||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Cumulus Ventures||Bayern, Feldafing, Germany|
|For Good Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Greater Manchester Loan Fund||-|
|Hangzhou Longli Touzi Guanli Co., Ltd||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Jiaxing Weiwen Investment Management||China, Jiaxing, Zhejiang|
|Jinmanhui Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Maple VC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Nuochengda Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Qing He Chuang Tou||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|Rosslyn Capital Partners||Bulgaria, Grad Sofiya, Sofia|
|Shenzhen Dewei Capital||-|
|Sparta Group||Asbury Park, New Jersey, United States|
|The Electrum Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Tyche||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||13 Sep 2018||Massachusetts, United States|
|$7M||01 Dec 2017||Massachusetts, United States|
|$14M||16 Mar 2017||Massachusetts, United States|
|17 Jan 2017||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$2M||29 Aug 2016||Jerusalem District|
|$10M||12 Jul 2016||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|$75M||09 Jun 2016||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$2M||02 Mar 2016||Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.