This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Mumbai. The VC's location is in Asia, India.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Agriculture, Marketplace. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - India. Peel-Works is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Besides Equanimity Investments, start-ups are typically funded by Unilever Ventures, Mumbai Angels, Chiratae Ventures. The most common co-investors for the fund are Unilever Ventures, Inventus India, Chiratae Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Unilever Ventures, Inventus India, HDFC Bank.
In real terms, this VC performs 80 percentage points more exits than other funds. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2019. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: equanimity.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.5% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.