Halo Business Angel Network is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2009. The company was established in Europe in Ireland. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Dublin.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Halo Business Angel Network, startups are often financed by Enterprise Ireland, SOSV, RebelBio. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Enterprise Ireland, SOSV, Medtech Syndicate Nominee. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SOSV, Horizon 2020, Irrus Investments.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Micro Lending. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Ireland. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Buymie, AventaMed, Signum Surgical Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
|Debiopharm Group||Lausanne, Switzerland, Vaud|
|Excelerate Health Ventures||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|FAM AB||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Midwest Growth Partners||Iowa, United States, West Des Moines|
|National Institute of Mental Health||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|Race Point Capital Group||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|Starship Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Taiyo Oil||Japan, Tokyo|
|$944K||24 Feb 2023||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|$4M||12 Nov 2022||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$654K||27 Sep 2022||Antrim, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$1M||21 Sep 2022||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$1M||02 Sep 2022||Galway, Galway, Ireland|
|$959K||30 Aug 2022||Ireland, County Cavan, Ireland|
|$685K||08 Aug 2022||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$1M||26 Jul 2022||-|
|$8M||15 May 2022||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.