AIB Seed Capital Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Ireland. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Dublin.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Publishing, Health Diagnostics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Swrve, TERMINALFOUR, EpiSensor. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Ireland.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This AIB Seed Capital Fund works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2013. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The typical startup value when the investment from AIB Seed Capital Fund is 10-50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the AIB Seed Capital Fund, startups are often financed by SOSV, Capital-E, Shane Naughton. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Act Venture Capital, Ulster Bank Diageo Venture Fund, SOSV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Act Venture Capital, SOSV, Atlantic Bridge.
|3M||20 Aug 2020||Ireland, Dublin|
|6M||14 Feb 2017|
|8M||18 Jan 2017||United States, Boston|
|1M||28 May 2015|
|40M||14 Apr 2015||United States, " United States"}|
|1M||09 Apr 2015||Ireland, Dublin|
|1M||25 Feb 2015||Ireland, Dublin|
|1000K||23 Oct 2014||Ireland, Dublin|
|3M||06 Oct 2014||Ireland, Galway|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.