This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Martinsried. The VC's location is in Europe, Germany.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2017. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 30 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2016. In comparison with other funds, Egora Holding makes 1 percentage points more than the average number of lead investments.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Xambala, Skoove, Greentech Media. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 2 other locations. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified E-Commerce, Health Care. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3-4 others. Besides Egora Holding, start-ups are typically funded by Mohr Davidow Ventures, TeleSoft Partners, Icon Ventures and 2 more VCs. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Mohr Davidow Ventures, IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, High-Tech Gründerfonds. The investors in the following rounds are usually Alumni Ventures Group, Total Access Fund, TeleSoft Partners.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: egora-holding.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
10.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.2 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.