This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Germany, Europe. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Frankfurt.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with ERP Startfonds, start-ups are often financed by High-Tech Gründerfonds, Creathor Ventures, NRW.BANK. The fund often co-invests with Creathor Ventures, NRW.BANK, IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, overall with 1 fund from our list. The investors in the following rounds are usually KfW, High-Tech Gründerfonds, Creathor Ventures, and 3 VCs in total.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Siqens, Rodos BioTarget, TakWak. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Germany. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Health Care, Medical. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2010. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2014. In real terms, this Corporate Investor performs 3 percentage points less exits than other funds. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. ERP Startfonds participates, on average, in 21 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
16.7% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.