This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Edgemore Capital is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2006. The the headquarters of this VC is in New York. This investor is located in North America, United States.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Enterprise Software, Analytics. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 3 more areas of investment. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Endgame is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2014, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 other investors. Besides Edgemore Capital, start-ups are typically funded by TechOperators, Kleiner Perkins, Columbia Capital and 1 more VC. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Top Tier Capital Partners, TechOperators, Paladin Capital Group.
The fund was created by Karim AWAD. The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: edgemont.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.