DSM Venturing is the famous VC, which was founded in 1902. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Urmond. The company was established in Europe in The Netherlands.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This DSM Venturing works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Segetis, Verdezyne, Raycatch Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical, Health Care.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the DSM Venturing, startups are often financed by BASF Venture Capital, Burrill & Company, Prelude Trust. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BASF Venture Capital, Burrill & Company, Prelude Trust. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Burrill & Company, BASF Venture Capital, Prelude Trust.
Funds with similar focus
|$14M||21 Feb 2023||Leuven, Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium|
|$1M||08 Feb 2023||-|
|$30M||25 Jan 2023||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$7M||01 Jan 2023||Mill Valley, California, United States|
|$2M||20 Sep 2022||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$6M||15 Sep 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$10M||13 Sep 2022||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$14M||06 Jul 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$6M||23 Jun 2022||Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada|
– Meatable has closed $47m in Series A funding.
– Consortium consists of Dr. Rick Klausner, Section 32, Dr. Jeffrey Leiden, and DSM Venturing.
– Existing investors, such as BlueYard Capital, Agronomics, Humboldt, and Taavet Hinrikus, show continued support.
– Meatable sees great potential in its technology and is betting on the company to solve the industry’s scalability and speed-to-market challenges with its patented opti-ox™ technology.
– Meatable aims to produce cultivated meat for which no animals are slaughtered, fewer GHG emissions are released, and less land and water are required.
– Deep Branch has announced an €8M Series A round.
– The investment was led by Novo Holdings and DSM Venturing, with participation from Total Carbon Neutrality Ventures and Barclays Sustainable Impact Capital.
– Deep Branch addresses both the sustainability of animal farming and the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions with their CO2-to-protein technology, creating the first scalable path for a truly sustainable protein generation process from a waste product.
– The Series A financing will enable the completion of Deep Branch’s Scale-Up Hub at the Brightlands Chemelot Campus (Limburg, NL), producing the first pilot-scale batches of Proton™ for full nutritional validation with Europe’s leading feed producers, including BioMar and AB Agri.
– It will also enable the company to inform key engineering design work for its first commercial scale production facility.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.