In 2015 was created Decacorn Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Singapore. The main department of described VC is located in the Singapore.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2011. Comparing to the other companies, this Decacorn Capital performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Music Streaming, Artificial Intelligence.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Decacorn Capital, startups are often financed by Entrepreneur First, LuneX Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Entrepreneur First, SGInnovate, Kingsley Advani. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by AngelPad, Uncork Capital, Sean Ironstag.
Funds with similar focus
|AV Capital||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Blue Cross of Idaho||Idaho, Meridian, United States|
|CommerzVentures GmbH||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Corporate Executive Board (CEB)||Arlington, United States, Virginia|
|ERA Capital Partners||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Goat Rodeo Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Jefferson Health System||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Jinan Yihulian Touzi Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Jinan, Shandong|
|Liahona Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Ocean Capital||Rhode Island, United States, Warwick|
|Pingtan Jiuwei Keji||China, Fujian, Pingtan|
|Qinding Investment Management||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Ripple Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|RMR Capital||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|The Pritzker Organization||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|TSC BioVenture Capital Corporation||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|Xiamen Software Information Industry Venture Capital||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|$16M||19 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||09 Feb 2022||Tartu, Tartumaa, Estonia|
|$4M||24 Aug 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$22M||13 Jul 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$2M||18 May 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$1M||17 Dec 2020||Harju maakond|
|$5M||16 Dec 2020||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|11 Dec 2020||Kowloon, Hong Kong, China|
|$145M||15 Apr 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Ai Palette, a startup that uses machine learning to help companies spot trends in real time and get them retail-ready, raised $4.4m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by pi Ventures and Exfinity Venture Partners, and also included participation from returning backers food tech venture firm AgFunder and Decacorn Capital, and new investor Anthill Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand into more markets and fill engineering and data science roles.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.