In 2017 was created Conviction Investment Partners, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Newcastle Upon Tyne. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
The average startup value when the investment from Conviction Investment Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Conviction Investment Partners works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
This organization was formed by Andrew Jenkins, Jeremy Middleton. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Recruiting. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Atom Bank, Rota, Akkroo. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Conviction Investment Partners, startups are often financed by Woodford Investment Management, Toscafund Asset Management, Terence James O'Neill. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Woodford Investment Management, Triple Point Ventures, Toscafund Asset Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Day One Capital, Credo Ventures, Toscafund Asset Management.
Funds with similar focus
|Axis Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|BAIC Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BDPME||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Bio/Med Investor Network||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|BuzzFeed||New York, New York, United States|
|Crosslantic Capital||Bochum, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|DoubleRock||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Health Care Service Corporation||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Helios Capital Ventures||Aspen, Colorado, United States|
|Jollychic||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Margie and Robert E. Petersen Foundation||California, Pasadena, United States|
|MoreTech Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Pays de la Loire Participations||France, Nantes, Pays de la Loire|
|RAG-Stiftung||Essen, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|RG Capital Management||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|SAM Private Equity||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Shenzhen Qianhai Zhongbaitong Investment Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$16M||21 Oct 2021||California, United States|
|$14M||06 Sep 2021||Tournai, Hainaut, Belgium|
|16 Sep 2020||England|
|$2M||18 Jul 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||26 Oct 2018||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||02 Aug 2018||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$113M||03 Mar 2017||United Kingdom, Durham|
|$753K||01 Jan 2016||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Deep North, a Foster City, California-based startup applying computer vision to security camera footage, announced that it raised $16.7 million in a series A-1 round.
– Led by Celesta Capital and Yobi Partners, with participation from Conviction Investment Partners, Deep North plans to use the funds to make hires and expand its services “at scale,” according to CEO Rohan Sanil.
– Deep North, previously known as Vmaxx, claims its platform can help brick-and-mortar retailers “embrace digital” and protect against COVID-19 by retrofitting security systems to track purchases and ensure compliance with masking rules.
– But the company’s system, which relies on algorithms with potential flaws, raises concerns about both privacy and bias.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.