Continue Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Continue Capital, startups are often financed by Kenetic, IOSG Venture. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Nirvana Capital, Sora Ventures, Polychain. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by James Sowers, Apex Capital Partners, Reinventure Group.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Immutable, Fuel Games, OmiseGO Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Australia.
The fund was created by Hongjiang Li, Xiahong Lin. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Arbevel||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Coach & Capital||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Element Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Minerva Business Angel Network||Coventry, England, United Kingdom|
|Points International||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Rationalwave Capital Partners||New York, Scarsdale, United States|
|$6M||21 Jan 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|01 Jun 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$24M||27 May 2021||Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal|
|$3M||11 May 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$3M||07 Apr 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|06 Sep 2018||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$2M||18 Jul 2018||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$2M||09 Jul 2018||Australia, New South Wales|
|$1M||01 Nov 2017||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
– Zerion is a San Francisco CA-based focused developer of an investing interface for decentralized finance (DeFi).
– The company raised $8.2m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Mosaic Ventures with participation from Placeholder, DCG, Lightspeed, Blockchain.com Ventures, DeFi Alliance Fund, Continue Capital, SevenX Ventures, G1 Ventures, Bitscale Capital, Wintermute, The LAO and a group of angel investors from the crypto community.
– Amber Group, a Hong Kong-based crypto trading and technology company, raised $100m in Series B funding at a $1b valuation.
– The round was led by China Renaissance Group, Tiger Brokers, Tiger Global Management, Arena Holdings, Tru Arrow Partners, A&T Capital, Sky9 Capital, DCM Ventures, Gobi Partners, as well as existing investors Pantera Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Blockchain.com, Bit Digital, Digital Finance Group, Fenbushi Capital, Math Wallet, SNZ Capital, Continue Capital, and Mr. Zhao Qingsun.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand global operations and develop market solutions for crypto investors and companies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.