Catalus Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Greenwich. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Catalus Capital, startups are often financed by New York Angels, Michael Black, FirstMark. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Taylor Merritt, SeedInvest, SF Capital Group.
The fund was created by Marek Olszewski, Michael J. Freeburg.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Artificial Intelligence, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Body Labs, Patch of Land.
The important activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Acton Capital Partners||Germany, Munich|
|SessionM||United States, Boston|
|Dongguan Tianxiu Investment Management||China, Dongguan|
|Tianyu Jianyuan Chuang Tou||China, Suzhou|
|Techstars Farm to Fork Accelerator||United States, Saint Paul|
|Tianji Caifu||China, Shenzhen|
|Lynx Internet Ventures Fund||United States, Palo Alto|
|Start Digital Media Capital||Spain, Madrid|
|T-BDH Capital||Brazil, Curitiba|
ZAF Energy Systems
|$22M||30 Apr 2020||Joplin Missouri United States|
|$11M||03 Nov 2015||New York United States|
Patch of Land
|$23M||08 Apr 2015||California Los Angeles United States|
– 6K Energy is a battery developer based in Hayward, CA.
– Company raised $45m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Volta Energy Technologies with participation from Catalus Capital, S Cap/Prithvi Ventures, Anzu Partners, Launch Capital, Material Impact and RKS Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to complete its Battery Development Center of Excellence.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.