SF Capital Group
United States, New York
The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The real fund results show that this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this SF Capital Group works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the SF Capital Group, startups are often financed by Upslope Ventures, Rubicon Venture Capital, Winklevoss capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rubicon Venture Capital, Third Prime, The Gramercy Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sapphire Ventures, Plug and Play, Waterfall Asset Management.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Consumer, Financial Services. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OnDeck, FiscalNote, FastPay. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: sfcapitalgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, first, first last_initial, first '_' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.15 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Number of Minotaurs [amount of portfolio companies, which raised more then $1B in total]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.