In 2006 was created Brandon Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Melbourne. The company was established in Australia.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Brandon Capital Partners performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Brandon Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Split Rock Partners, Delphi Ventures, Uniseed Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uniseed Ventures, GBS Ventures, Terra Rossa Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Medical Research Commercialisation Fund (MRCF), Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Uniseed Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight EBR Systems, Signostics, MecRx. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Australia. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Biotechnology. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|$21M||09 Nov 2022||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|$68M||28 Sep 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||18 May 2022||Australia, Western Australia, Australia|
|$7M||03 May 2022||-|
|$60M||15 Sep 2021||Menlo Park, California, United States|
|$23M||17 Jun 2021||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$6M||16 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$8M||28 Sep 2020||Victoria|
|$10M||26 Sep 2019||Victoria|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.