Raed Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Dammam. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Saudi Arabia.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Raed Ventures, startups are often financed by Oasis500, BECO Capital, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, BECO Capital, Riyad TAQNIA Fund (RTF). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, Riyad TAQNIA Fund (RTF), BECO Capital.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Arab Emirates. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Social Media, Information Technology. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Fetchr, Foodics, Noon Academy
This organization was formed by Omar Almajdouie. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. When the investment is from Raed Ventures the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$50M||04 Aug 2021||United Arab Emirates, " United Arab Emirates"}|
|02 Aug 2021||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|$6M||15 Jul 2021||Egypt, Cairo|
|$30M||21 Jun 2021||Egypt, Cairo|
|19 Jun 2021||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh|
|03 Jun 2021||United Arab Emirates, " United Arab Emirates"}|
|$30M||06 May 2021||Saudi Arabia, " Saudi Arabia"}|
|$23M||08 Dec 2020||United Arab Emirates, " United Arab Emirates"}|
|$8M||24 Nov 2020||Saudi Arabia, Jeddah|
– Taager, a social e-commerce platform, secured $6.4m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Pan-African focused VC 4DX Ventures.
– It also included participation from Raed Ventures, Beco Capital, Breyer Capital and some private investors, including Magnus Olsson, co-founder of Careem.
– This is Breyer Capital’s first investment in the MENA region.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.