STC Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Dubai. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in United Arab Emirates.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile Advertising, Public Transportation. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Careem Networks, Scality, DT One.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the STC Ventures, startups are often financed by Wamda Capital, Dtec Ventures, Aslanoba Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wamda Capital, Iris Capital, Dtec Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wamda Capital, Lumia Capital, Endure Capital.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this STC Ventures performs on 10 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|TCR Capital||France, Paris|
|Avoro Capital Advisors||United States, New York|
|The Singer Group||United States, Reisterstown|
|Brandify||United States, Anaheim|
|NY Group Partners||-|
|Tanncam Investment||Cambodia, Phnom Penh|
|HealthQuest Capital||United States, Menlo Park|
|Walker & Dunlop||United States, Bethesda|
|ProQuest||United States, Ann Arbor|
|Equus Total Return,Inc.||United States, Houston|
|RockBridge Capital Partners||United States, Columbus|
|Aurora Private Equity||United Kingdom, Aberdeen|
|WRV Capital||United States, Menlo Park|
|Blueflame Capital||China, Qingdao|
|$8M||06 Jan 2019||United Arab Emirates, " United Arab Emirates"}|
|$3M||24 May 2017||United Arab Emirates, " United Arab Emirates"}|
|06 Mar 2017||Turkey, Istanbul|
|$2M||21 Nov 2016||Turkey, Istanbul|
|$2M||25 Sep 2016||United Arab Emirates, " United Arab Emirates"}|
|$8M||07 Oct 2015||United States, Boston|
|$3M||13 Sep 2015||United Arab Emirates, " United Arab Emirates"}|
|$57M||25 Aug 2015||France, Paris|
|$3M||23 Mar 2015|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.